Premier City Tutors Nigeria – The private tuition quality in Nigeria is below global standard, what we have are unemployed youths taking private tuition as…
Premier City Tutors Nigeria – The private tuition quality in Nigeria is below global standard, what we have are unemployed youths taking private tuition as a temporary job alternative; without the necessary training, exposure and psychological assessment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Tutor
Locations: Lagos, Rivers & Abuja
Job Type: Part-time
We are looking to hire experienced and qualified Tutors to join our team for the following:
- Pre-nursery and Nursery
- Lower and Upper Primary
- Languages (International and local languages)
- Junior Secondary
- Senior Secondary
- International Exams; SAT, SSAT, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and reforms and using this to ensure lessons are relevant
- Select and develop appropriate syllabus, educational content and courses in line with related resources.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents
- Demonstrate successful track record of teaching in any of the required fields
- Mathematics, Science, English, Music, Art and Computing in the primary School
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of NCE, B. Ed or B.Sc in Education or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching/tutoring experience.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible and adaptable.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to any of these emails based on their locations: Lagos: email@example.com ; Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Port Harcourt: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email