Female Front Desk Officer Location: Lagos Responsibilities • Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper) • Politely receive all…
Female Front Desk Officer
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper)
• Politely receive all visitors/ clients and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
• Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member • Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally • Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Minimum of OND in any Business related course. • Minimum of 2-years experience as Front Desk officer • Close attention to details and must be very attentive • Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously • Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google applications. • Must be proactive and possess analytical skills • Excellent verbal and written skills • Must be a female residing around Isolo, Okota, Apapa, Orile Axis. • Strong personal integrity and accountability.
Application Deadline 19th December, 2019.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
• Location: Lagos
• Minimum Qualification OND