In this articles, we bring you the complete guide on how to successfully apply for YouWiN Connect Application form on the YouWiN Connect portal at…
In this articles, we bring you the complete guide on how to successfully apply for YouWiN Connect Application form on the YouWiN Connect portal at www.youwinconnect.org.ng
This is a good news as the administration of Muhammadu Buhari has opened its YouWiN Connect program portal through which the program funds ventures of successful participants in the country.
The YouWiN Connect program aims to promote entrepreneurship and viable career options for young Nigerians thereby creating more jobs and wealth in the country.
For YouWiN Connect Application form 2020, every step you need to follow to successfully apply for YouWiN Connect Application 2020, the application requirements and guidelines are all here.
YouWiN Connect is a multimedia-based re-launch of the YouWiN program of the Federal Ministry of Finance which was first started during the past administration of Goodluck Jonathan. It aims to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their own businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services.
Apply for YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the program.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply YouWiN Connect 2020 at www.youwinconnect.org.ng
If you know you meet the above qualifications to register YouWin Connect 2020, kindly follow the guide below.
- visit http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/
- Click on the Register button
- You will then receive a confirmation email from YouWIN! with your log in details.
- Complete new business application: Login and click the New Business Application button on the rright-hand-side
- Save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time.
- Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it.
- You can submit only ONE application.
- After the application closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
YouWin Connect Registration Notice
before applying for the Youwin Connect Program, you must
- A Nigerian citizen
- Possess an Identity be it (International passport/Driver’s License/National ID or Voters card required).
- Applicants proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution.
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Age between 20 to 45 years.
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Lastly one must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geopolitical zone as identified by the market in which you want to do business.
That’s all for now about YouWiN Connect Application 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time
YouWin Connect 2020 Application Closing Date
the Youwin Connect Application form is not out, Kindly disregard news, Adverts saying the form is out, this page will be updated once the form is out.
Incoming Search Terms for YouWin Connect 2020
- How to Apply for YouWiN Connect 2020,
- youwin 2020 application,
- youwin connect 2020,
- youwin website,
- YouWiN Connect
- YouWiN Connect Application 2020
- YouWiN Connect Application 2020
- How to Apply for YouWiN Connect
- YouWiN Connect Application guide and requirements